Topic: The Western Washington WMA Workshop 2008...
Member # 1955
posted 10-18-2007 11:46 AM
...is now taking registrations at
4W 2008 brings some of the nation's finest instructors of historical European martial arts to Seattle for three days of intensive instruction on Feb. 15-17th, 2008.
The major courses of instruction include:
* "Northern Italian Duelling Sabre" with Maestro Ramón Martínez
* "Application of Principles in Master Liechtenauer's Art" with Christian Tobler
* "The Backsword System of George Silver" with Nathan Barnett
* "French Smallsword" with Maestro Jeannette Acosta-Martínez
* "Bolognese Swordsmanship" with Steven Reich
* "Sword and Dagger" with Cecil Longino, Maestro Ramón Martínez, and
Maestro Jeannette Acosta-Martínez
* "Principles of Baroque Sword" by Tom Leoni
* "The Fundamental and Universal Principles of Fiore's Martial Arts System"
with Robert Charron
* "The German Dusack/Messer" with Jared Kirby
* "I.33 Sword & Buckler - Tactics, Strategy, and Technique" with Maestro Sean Hayes
Also available are such electives as:
* "Motions of the Renaissance Pike Square" with William Elder
* "Offensive Positioning in Spanish Duelling Knife" with Antone Blair
* "Medieval Mounted Combat Presentation" with Kristina Charron
* "19th Century Dueling Sword & Dueling Codes" with Maestro Ramón Martínez
* "Seventeenth Century Civilian Combatives" with Tim Ruzicki
* "Renaissance Historiography" with Professor Ivan Peterson
...and of course, opportunities for free bouting and hobnobbing with HEMA enthusiasts from all over the country.
Registered: Jun 2007 | IP: Logged
Contact Us | Wolfe Argent Living History
Copyright © 2000-2009 Wolfe Argent Living History. All Rights reserved under International Copyright Conventions. No part of this website may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system, without permission of the content providers. Individual rights remain with the owners of the posted material.
Powered by Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin Board 6.01